- The Events industry in Norway is still at a standstill.
- Everyone has in one way or another been moved by the contribution the general public and many organisations have done in this period of crisis.
- The MICE guru had the idea to reward some of these Corona heroes and gathered a handful of their partners, who quickly were “on board” for a good cause.
- Hence using their available resources in times of no activity.
- We launched a competition where everyone could nominate their Corona Heroes and the winners were invited to a memorable event in the fjords.
- There had in the past 3 weeks hardly been any cases of infection with Covid-19 and a risk assessment concluded the event was safe to produce (Statistics from the Norwegian Health Institute).
- Taking into account extra hygiene, making available antibac and reducing capacities on the boats used, as well as keeping 1 m distance indoors for participants not of the same household, made it possible for heroes in high risk groups to join in on the fun.
- The event was a success and gave hope to the local community.